Welcome to 11 things

This blog is for my 11 things class. I will be documenting my learning as I go along this summer! I am hoping to get it all done while the family is out and about!


I am hoping to blog next school year with my students!

This is my second blog, the first is mylifeshouldbeonrealitytv.blogspot.com. It is about my family and the quirky things that happen to us! And really there are always funny things happening here!


Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thing 10 Image generators


I like these. I liked the wordle and the image chef. I made the alphabet soup one which is cute. I tried to get the wordle to save to my computer but it didn't work! Ahhh... I also like the dumpr site as well. I think students can find some images from flikr and upload them to make a project fun and interesting. I think this is a good resource but I will have to think a bit to see how to use it a great deal in my classroom
cc

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to RCE. I recognized your name! I teach 4th grade math/science. You'll have some of my kids from last year.

    ReplyDelete