Welcome to 11 things

This blog is for my 11 things class. I will be documenting my learning as I go along this summer! I am hoping to get it all done while the family is out and about!


I am hoping to blog next school year with my students!

This is my second blog, the first is mylifeshouldbeonrealitytv.blogspot.com. It is about my family and the quirky things that happen to us! And really there are always funny things happening here!


Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tool # 11 YEA



1. What are your favorite tools you now have in your personal technology toolbox? Briefly describe a particular activity that you will plan for your students using at least one of these new tools.



I like a lot of things, the comix strip, the study land, and blogging with my class. The skyping is always good! I think first I am going to work on implimenting the daily blog about the happenings in my class so that parents will be tuned into our class discussions. I like that all of these things are open for our use.







2. How have you transformed your thinking about the learning that will take place in your classroom? How has your vision for your classroom changed? Are you going to need to make any changes to your classroom to accommodate the 21st Century learner? I really liked the movie with Sir Robinson It is definitely something I would like the leaders of our district to look into. I think I am making progress in my classroom and trying to push the technology envelope, fortunately I am in a school that is very technology forward!




3. Were there any unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? Some of these were difficult and will have to double check setting it up before you plan to use it. I hadn't thought of actually teaching it explicitly to the students but will next year.



YEA! I am finally done! That test was HARD!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! So glad you finished...I can't wait to see where fifth grade goes this year!

    ReplyDelete