Welcome to 11 things

This blog is for my 11 things class. I will be documenting my learning as I go along this summer! I am hoping to get it all done while the family is out and about!


I am hoping to blog next school year with my students!

This is my second blog, the first is mylifeshouldbeonrealitytv.blogspot.com. It is about my family and the quirky things that happen to us! And really there are always funny things happening here!


Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tool # 8

I am very happy to have the new net books. Our old dell laptops are very slow and had many problems. I look forward to being about to have our own set to use that are updated. I do however think that the net books/and ipads are better than the itouches. There are some great apps but more often the net books will be used for real world projects. I would like to have some suggestions on apps for older students with the itouch and ipad. Most of the ones I have found are games.

I am very familiar with both the net books and the ipads. I think that it is really nice that they all have web cams and the SD cards can be used when we take pictures of our class experiments.

I think I will be okay with setting up the ipad and maintaining it. I am going to be asking my parents to help with itunes gift certificates on my wall wisher!

1 comment:

  1. Definitely ask for the iTunes cards. I found some cool productivity apps for the iPad...I'll share them in August!

    ReplyDelete