Welcome to 11 things

This blog is for my 11 things class. I will be documenting my learning as I go along this summer! I am hoping to get it all done while the family is out and about!


I am hoping to blog next school year with my students!

This is my second blog, the first is mylifeshouldbeonrealitytv.blogspot.com. It is about my family and the quirky things that happen to us! And really there are always funny things happening here!


Monday, August 2, 2010

Thing # 13 Tagging and Discover Delicious

I like this one. I think the idea of having a place to bookmark a lot of favorite sites is a good idea! I like that you can use it to bookmark sites for your classroom when doing research or other projects. I think I could also use it to have a list of bookmarks to share with my team as well. I like it. I already made one that has several science sites! YEA!

CC

No comments:

Post a Comment