Welcome to 11 things

This blog is for my 11 things class. I will be documenting my learning as I go along this summer! I am hoping to get it all done while the family is out and about!


I am hoping to blog next school year with my students!

This is my second blog, the first is mylifeshouldbeonrealitytv.blogspot.com. It is about my family and the quirky things that happen to us! And really there are always funny things happening here!


Friday, August 6, 2010

Thing # 14 Technorati and how tags work

I liked this one. I am always be on the look out for cool blogs! I found a really fun one on foodies. My hubby and I are big into food so that one was fun to read for a while. I also am now into cupcakes and I found one on that too! This is definitely easier than just skipping to the next blog like on blogspot!

I love blogging! I didn't like that the widgets are no longer working. The site says it will be making the new widgets available soon! I guess I will have to come back at a later date. I hope they are fun and I can spice up my blog with new widgets! I am starting to get a little technology over load though. I hope I can remember which one is which and where everything went too!!!!!!!



cc

No comments:

Post a Comment