Welcome to 11 things

This blog is for my 11 things class. I will be documenting my learning as I go along this summer! I am hoping to get it all done while the family is out and about!


I am hoping to blog next school year with my students!

This is my second blog, the first is mylifeshouldbeonrealitytv.blogspot.com. It is about my family and the quirky things that happen to us! And really there are always funny things happening here!


Sunday, August 8, 2010

Things # 19 Web 2.0 Awards

What is special about the tool?
One tool is the travel section winner where you can search different travel sites is called farecast. It is so fun. There is a Math Menu that I have been working on involving flight schedules and how much money it would take to fly different places this is a really neat little site that compares travel sites with putting in one set of dates! I love it!

I also really like Pandora! I made my own channel and really like that I can play it in the background. I made one for the class that is very calming to play when the students are doing the morning warm up and during journal time.

cc

No comments:

Post a Comment