Welcome to 11 things

This blog is for my 11 things class. I will be documenting my learning as I go along this summer! I am hoping to get it all done while the family is out and about!


I am hoping to blog next school year with my students!

This is my second blog, the first is mylifeshouldbeonrealitytv.blogspot.com. It is about my family and the quirky things that happen to us! And really there are always funny things happening here!


Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Thing 3 setting up the blog and avatar

The blog was easy to set up as I have another one already. The tricky part was the avatar! I tried all sorts of ways, add a picture but that didn't work. I had the wrong format. Finally I went around by adding a the html through the gadget marked html. HAD I read all the way down the instructions page I would have gotten to the part that told me exactly how to add a picture... next time I will read ALL the instructions!!!

CC

1 comment:

  1. Yes, those pesky little directions! :-)

    Your avatar is cute. I'm sorry it is banished to the bottom of your blog!

    ReplyDelete