Welcome to 11 things

This blog is for my 11 things class. I will be documenting my learning as I go along this summer! I am hoping to get it all done while the family is out and about!


I am hoping to blog next school year with my students!

This is my second blog, the first is mylifeshouldbeonrealitytv.blogspot.com. It is about my family and the quirky things that happen to us! And really there are always funny things happening here!


Friday, June 18, 2010

Thing # 5 Flickr


I have never used Flickr before I normally just look up things straight from google. I am so happy that I did this course because I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures. I typed in erosion which is a very hard thing to talk about with the kids because it is a slow process and sort of abstract to them. The pictures I got were awesome. They had all types of erosion that would spark discussions!!


Check out this picture of a sea arch! My class could talk about how it was formed and what would it look like in the years to come. SOOOO cool!

1 comment:

  1. Another site you might like for free pictures is pics4learning.com
    The real challenge when using pictures found on the internet with students is helping them understand how important it is to document where they found the pictures and to give credit to those who created the picture.
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete