Welcome to 11 things

This blog is for my 11 things class. I will be documenting my learning as I go along this summer! I am hoping to get it all done while the family is out and about!


I am hoping to blog next school year with my students!

This is my second blog, the first is mylifeshouldbeonrealitytv.blogspot.com. It is about my family and the quirky things that happen to us! And really there are always funny things happening here!


Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thing #6

Mash ups

I like these, I particularly like Check Spellingthe bookr app. This app has so many ways to use it in the classroom. The kids could do projects about a science topic and present it in this format to make it different from a PowerPoint. They could work together to research what they want to present on their page then the class could make a book that you could publish and buy for your classroom. SUPER COOL!

I also like the trading cards. What a neat way to make vocab cards, cards for projects (ex different habitats) . They could find a pic to make their cards, save the cards then you could even put them on the activboard flipchart! The possibilities are endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment